BICYCLE TOUR & COOKING CLASS
TIME: Morning tour: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm Afternoon tour: 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm A fun and interesting way to experience the rural life in Hoi An and…
- Morning tour: 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Afternoon tour: 1:00 pm – 6:30 pm
A fun and interesting way to experience the rural life in Hoi An and Vietnamese cuisine.
- Adult : 25$
- Children: 50%
- Under 5 year: Free
- Local tour guides will pick up at the hotel.
- Move to Hoi An Market by bicycle. Have an opportunity to have a direct contact with sellers. You might also learn some tips of “bargaining” when going shopping. Our tour guides will introduce to you the necessary ingredients for cooking classes.
- Then move to the Silk Village. You will learn how to make a Hoi An lantern with the guidance of the local people. You will know the entire process of Cham Traditional Silk production.
- Saying goodbye to Silk Vegetable Village, you get to the restaurant. On the way, you will contemplate the beauty of countryside in Vietnam. You will have an opportunity to stop and take many beautiful photos of Cam Thanh paddies, water buffaloes, Bay Mau nipa palm forest and the image of hospitable people here.
- Then be welcomed in the restaurant and participate in cooking classes with our chef.
- Cooking classes will take place within 2 hours, the chefs will teach you how to cook Vietnamese food and share valuable information in Vietnamese cultural cuisine. Then you can enjoy Vietnamese food made by yourself. Finally,back to the hotel. End of the trip.
This is our menu ( take it for reference):
- Fresh spring roll.
- Papaya salad with shrimp cracker.
- Banh Xeo – Rice pancake with fresh salad.
- Pork or fish in clay pot with steam rice.
- Seasonal fruit.
- If you are vegetarians, don’t worry about it. Ingredients for cooking will surely be changed into veggies (Mushroom, tofu, eggplant) for you.
- A bottle of water
- Make lantern ( keep yourself it)
- Cooking class
- Tour insurrance
- English speaking guide
▶︎ ID Line/ Kakaotalk/ Wechat: hangcoconut
▶︎ ID Whatsapp: +84 983-275-297
DepartureHoi An, Quang Nam, Viet Nam
Departure Time8:00 AM or 1:00 PM
Return Time1:30 PM or 6:30 PM